1. Switch out throw pillows for lighter and brighter colors for a refreshing touch.
2. Swap throw blankets with lighter, breathable materials such as cotton.
3. Use summer scents around your home such as coconut, cucumber or lavender.
4. Turkish towels are great for summer time use that can be used as a wrap or beach blanket.
5. Pitcher of fresh water infused with mint, cucumber, lemon and berries.
6. Decorate your fireplace by removing wood logs and adding decorative candles or baskets.
7. Change out your bed linens for a brighter, refreshing color.
8. Turn your outdoor space into your oasis with pillows, string lights and comfortable furniture to lounge!
9. Bring the plants inside by creating an indoor herb garden.
10. Spruce up your summer music playlist and bring your Bluetooth speaker inside or out!